On 30/06/2010 09:15, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 29/06/2010 22:32, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 21/06/2010 15:16, John Wu wrote:

Hi Mark,

I just got a chance to test it on the Beta release. It's still broken,
with
a slightly different exception message.

Confirmed. I'm pretty sure JSF is doing the right thing here and that I
need to read the spec more carefully. I'll post an update when I have a
fix.

It looks like we are going to have to go with your original proposal. I
was trying to avoid the complexity it adds but I can't see a way around it.

Done. The method identification code now works in a similar manner (there are a few edge case differences) to how the Java compiler identifies methods.

Will be in 7.0.1. No firm date for 7.0.1 but given the issues that are being raised, my current thinking is to start the release process in a couple of weeks or so.

Mark