When I run jconsole against my tomcat instance, the Catalina/Deployer/localhost/operations/manageApp button is broken. I assume this is the same behavior Charles mentioned below,
when he said he was unable to get it to work.

No stacktraces or log entries, as it doesn't seem possible from jconsole.

Thanks.