Hey All,

We are using Tomcat 6 on a RedHat box.

Today I installed AWStats and AWStats needs CGI. So I enabled the
CGIServlet in the Tomcat's web.xml file. When I restarted Tomcat, I
got the following error message:
SEVERE: Error deploying web application directory docs
java.lang.SecurityException: Servlet of class
org.apache.catalina.servlets.CGIServlet is privileged and cannot be
loaded by this web application

How do I get around this issue? Please advise. Thanks for reading.

Thank you,
Joe

Our Tomcat's server.xml file has two Virtual Hosts defined:
<Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
</Host>

<Host name="ourwebsite.com" appBase="/home/hosts/ourwebsite/webapps"
unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false"
xmlNamespaceAware="false">
  <Alias>www.ourwebsite.com</Alias>
</Host>

/home/hosts/ourwebsiet/webapps/ROOT/META-INF/context.xml file is as follows:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context privileged="true">
<loader delegate="false" />
<ResourceLink global="jdbc/MySQLDatabase" name="jdbc/MySQLDatabase"
type="javax.sql.DataSource" />
</Context>