Hello Barry,

      Exactly that is my problem, on every forum says that this error
happens when you access directly the login page, but when I log out from my
app I redirect the url to point to a restricted resource then my login page
appears and when I enter the username/password the error apears.

      So after the log out I don't point directly to the login page insted I
point to a restricted page and when I get redirected to the login I type my
username/pass and I get the error.

Thank you very much for your time, I really appreciate!!!!!!!