Hello Cris,

*After you call session.invalidation(), what does your code do,
specifically? If you do a "forward" to a protected resource, strange
things may happen with cookie-passing.*

After the session get's invalidate(on the server side) my code send back a
request success to the UI and then the Ui redirect's my app to the protected
resource.

*Does your login form properly encode the session id into it's <form>
action? Does your logout code properly encode the session id into the
redirect URL? Have you enabled/disabled cookies in your web browser?*

My cookies are enabled. But I don't know exactly if the login/logout code
form properly encode the session id into it's <form>(how can I test that?)

Thank you very much!!!!

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 12:24 AM, Christopher Schultz <