On 10/06/2010 08:30, Sravan Suryadevara wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I'm trying run a perl script within tomcat. Since I need to run
> only one script, I figured itd be easier to just include it in tomcat
> than install Apache HTTP server.
> I'm currently using Tomcat 6.0.26 on CentOS 5. I'm using port 8100
> (has worked before the cgi stuff), and my webapp is running from ROOT.
>
> I followed the howto at
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/cgi-howto.html and uncommented
> the CGI servlet section and the servlet mapping.

"Only Contexts which are marked as privileged may use the CGI servlet"

Did you mark the context as privileged?

http://localhost:8100/cgi-bin/script.cgi gives me a 404 saying
> requested resource() is not available.
> 2. Another one of my html files does not load (it uses javascript) but
> it has loaded before. My main html file still loads but that specific
> one gives me a 404 as well.

That's unfortunate.  It's probably unrelated, but as you didn't provide
any more information we can't help you with that.

> I've been playing with different tutorials and things, but none seem
> to be fixing this.

> Please help as quickly as you can.

Please read: "urgency"