Okay, after looking through the logs, I decided to check my web.xml
and context.xml files, so I realized that the servlet mapping included
for the CGI Servlet, maps to within the ROOT directory (where my
webapp is sitting). I also had to put the script in ROOT/WEB-INF/cgi.
So now it's working.

Thanks for the help,
Sravan