to deploy 2 virtual hosts in Tomcat 5.5.29 (no Apache) what more than
the server.xml file below and a context.xml per each host in Catalina do
you need to set up?

Where do I set path, like for "/"? Alright in the context file (see below)?

server.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Server port="8005" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
  <GlobalNamingResources>
    <!-- Used by Manager webapp -->
              type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"
          pathname="conf/tomcat-users.xml" />
  </GlobalNamingResources>

  <Service name="Catalina">
    <Connector port="80" />
 <Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="kron">
             resourceName="UserDatabase" />
      <Host name="medpsy" appBase="/home/webbplatser/medpsy.no" />
      <Host name="kron" appBase="/home/webbplatser/kron.no" />
    </Engine>
  </Service>
</Server>

Fragment context settings in /Catalina/kron/ROOT.xml (similar for the
other site:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>