Hassan Schroeder said:

>On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:29 AM, MB <digital.disc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And? The how-to not very real world for people in my situation
>
>> Too little real world
>
>You keep saying that, without detail. What is "not real world" about
>the content of the how-to?  It is, after all, intended to be a minimalist
>description, and it certainly works if followed.
I'm sorry Hassan, but I don't have time with a meta-debate right now.
That the how-to didn't work out for me is proof enough a more useful one
can be written. Maybe not a perfect one, but a more useful one for
people in my situation.

>What additional *specific* "real world" information would you include?
Eh, stuff that doesn't have to be "extracted" in order to be useful.
Generalization is useful, but a minimal ampount of specifics are more
useful. I have to get back to you on the specifics. I have work to do
right now.

I'm thankful for the help received so far here, so I'll try and give
back when I have the opportunity.