Hi All

We are thinking of bringing some of our apps off proprietary J2EE servers to Tomcat. We would be deploying on Tomcat 6 (latest), JVM 1.6 and Linux on a VM (not sure of versions). One of the requirements is to authenticate using RSA Cleartrust.

From my reading, Tomcat does not support this. The recommended solution is
to front Tomcat with Apache, and let Apache do the Cleartrust integration.

The links I have found are a bit ancient - are my assumptions still correct? Also, our system architects seem to think this setup is insufficiently secure - comments?

Regards

Ron