I just tried the request.getAttributeNames() and I got nulls for all the
elements in this enumeration.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Boorshtein [mailto:mboorsht...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:03 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Still having problem retrieving user value from ISAPI Filter for
authentication

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Savoy, Melinda
<melindasa...@texashealth.org> wrote:
> Let me ask, what maybe a stupid question now, but when I print out the
> enumeration value of the request header names, see below, using
> request.getHeaderNames() should the user be listed as one of the headers
> which is passed on from the ISAPI filter:

What about the attributes?  request.getAttribute() This is different
then a header

Marc

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message
from your system.