2010/6/23 Aaron Clark <acl...@intellicominc.com>:
> 1) Terminal Services starts listening on port 80 instead of 3380
>
> 2) We determined this by disabling Tomcat. The problem stopped. This is
> happening on their website, so we would know it happens because customers
> would call in saying the website is down.
>
> 3) Right now (before the switch) it is showing tomcat running on 80 and
> svchost running on 3389. I haven't run this command after the switch yet.
>

> 4) Tomcat is what runs on port 80, yes.

Are access logs enabled on that system? What happens with Tomcat when
this happens (is it down and unable to start?) I doubt that this
change might happen while Tomcat still runs. Is the system property
secured? E.g. such trivial issue as CVE-2009-3548

http://tomcat.apache.org/security-6.html

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko