> From: Tomislav Petrović [mailto:t.petro...@inet.hr]
> Subject: Webapp reloading issue and intermittent 404 errors
>
> Tomcat is: Apache Tomcat/6.0.24, Java is 6 don't know update number
> exactly but can find out if necessary.

Try moving to 6.0.26, or 6.0.27 when it comes out in a few days.  The exact JVM
version may be useful.

> Seems to me it is related to web app reloading but this
> is my blind guess.

What makes you suspicious that reloading is going on?

Have you checked the timestamps of the .war file against the system clock?
Times in the future have been known to trigger reload loops and other errors
(perhaps your 404).

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.