> From: Tomislav Petrović [mailto:t.petro...@inet.hr]
> Subject: Re: Webapp reloading issue and intermittent 404 errors
>
> org.apache.catalina.util.RequestUtil.normalize(RequestUtil.java:131)

IIRC, you are not the first person to report an exception at this spot in the
code.  (Unfortunately, I can't locate the other thread at the moment, but it
was fairly recent.)  The code in question has been run through many test cases,
inside and outside of Tomcat, and does not appear to contain any errors
(although it could be slightly more efficient).

This is looking like a possible JVM bug, so details about the exact JVM level
and what mode you're running it in (32- or 64-bit, client or server) would help.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.