On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 17:42, Caldarale, Charles R
<chuck.caldar...@unisys.com> wrote:
> You really don't know how to create a new e-mail message, rather than hitting
> the reply button?  What seriously deficient e-mail client are you using?
>
>  - Chuck

You really don't know that most people don't understand your problem,
because we use email clients that recognize threads properly? All of
the hundreds of "don't hijack threads" messages I see on this list are
nothing but spam, AFAIC.

Suggestion: In future, when deriding someone for "hijacking" threads,
do it in a private email instead of annoying everyone else on the
list. Thanks.
--
Len