Yea sorry about that. I did get it to work just. I just created my own
root web app. Not sure what the issue with ROOT was.

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 10:38 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: URLRewrite filter loading twice..Not finding context second
time

> From: john.rana...@thomsonreuters.com
> [mailto:john.rana...@thomsonreuters.com]
> Subject: URLRewrite filter loading twice..Not finding context second
> time
>
> Any idea what Tomcat is doing?

It's doing whatever it's been told.  Unfortunately, you haven't told
*us* much.

Tomcat version?  JVM version?  Platform?  Contents of
ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml?  Contents of ROOT/WEB-INF/urlrewrite.xml?  URLs
you're trying?

You should also enable the access log and see what's actually coming
into Tomcat.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.