On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Steve Johnson <st...@parisgroup.net> wrote:

> I went through those instructions when I first got SSL working.  I had SSL
> working fine.  All I did this time around was replace one keystore file
> (tcserver.keystore) with another.  I used the same password and alias this
> time around so that I could just drop in the new keystore without any
> modifications.  When I do so, my system stops working.  If I revert back to
> the original keystore containing the self-signed certificate, the system
> works fine again.

Sounds like your keystore file is bad then; what does keytool -list say?

In any case, I've only personally used Thawte and NetSol certificates,
and I don't recall ever having to add any root/intermediate certs, so
that seems kind of sketchy. Or maybe I've been lucky :-)

And, you might post a link to the GD instructions, so folks here could
look for any obvious discrepancies...

FWIW,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com