Oh, really? I just guessed that if the user could see the absolute url to
used/available files in the application (jsp- or pdf-files) then it was also
possible that the user could compromise the files in that directory, overwrite
them or even save new files. But you state that users can NOT save new files in
a directory. Then they can NOT do any of the other stated actions, right? Or
have I misunderstood?

Thanks!