From: Maximilian Stocker [mailto:m...@talentoyster.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 11:39 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: undeploy failure - stack overflow tomcat 5 on RHEL 5

Sorry temp is linked to temp. That was a copy and paste error from the shell to
email on my part. I just double checked what I had sent and it is the only one
I made a mistake on.

It is

Temp -> /var/chache/tomcat5/temp

Again sorry about that.

Tomcat created the directory as a result of the deployment.

There are no symbolic links in maxtest. And I looked through the other project
directories and cannot find any symbolic links there.

I don't know about fsck (as in when it was run) but will look into that now.