Hello,
I'm trying to figure out which http connector is best suited for my needs. I
was looking around for some info on anything that compares them all but I
really did no find much.

Out of the three connectors listed can someone please help me understand which
I should be using. I'm running Tomcat 6.0.26 on Mac OS X 10.5.8 64bit with Java
1.6.x. I'm using SSL directly to Tomcat. I read that it was faster than using
Apache as the front-end. Oh yea, almost all of my content is dynamic, almost no
static content at all.

Http11Protocol
Http11AprProtocol
Http11NioProtocol

Maybe I should also ask, should I even be messing around with changing the
connector type?

Thanks,
tom