Can you please add an enhancement issue in bugzilla and attach the patch. That way it doesn't get lost and we can easily find it.

Thanks!

Rainer

On 07.09.2010 19:36, Ruslan Gainutdinov wrote:
Thanks, JkShmSize helps.

However this solution does not seems to be flexible enough. No way to
tell how much memory needed beforehand.
Is there any way to reinit shared memory?
Seems to be a lot of such code on apache22 connector side...

Haven`t looked into solution to reserve space by adding disabled workers.
I believe it will be complicated, because it is not known whether
actual workers will be simple nodes or lbcluster.

I`ve made another patch.
Added JkWorkersFileReload apache setting, by default disabled.
It works if using JkWatchdogInterval only.

Adding a call to wc_reload to jk_status.c (just like mount file reloading)
sometimes crashes apache process.

http://huksley.sdot.ru/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/mod_jk-1.2.30-reload-workers-patch2.zip

With kindest personal regards,
Ruslan Gainutdinov