Hi,

We have an application (Gabjur) composed for several modules (AD, AX, FD...)
that should be served throug:

http://localhost/Gabjur/AD
http://localhost/Gabjur/AX
http://localhost/Gabjur/FD...

1.- I have created the context file Gabjur#AD.xml, Gabjur#AX.xml and so on...
2.- I have renamed the .war's to Gabjur#AD.war, Gabjur#FD.war
3.- System deploys perfectly the .war files.

The appears when application has to be started.  When application starts up it
creates automatically a file in the WEB-INF\classes folder called dfc.keystore
but for any reason it is nota ble to create it in a folder containing the #
character and therefore application does not start up.

Is there any workarround to create a multilevel  application ?

Thanks a lot.

Oscar Segarra Rey
Àrea de tecnologies de la informació i les comunicacions
Departament de la Presidència
C/ Sant Honorat 1-3 - 08002 Barcelona
934024834