De: Wesley Acheson [mailto:wesley.ache...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: dijous, 9 / setembre / 2010 15:21
Para: Tomcat Users List
Asunto: Re: Multi level webapp

Oscar,

I've only one last suggestion if you need it to work this way. And
that would be to front tomcat with apache httpd.

Use mod_proxy_http or similar along with a rewrite rule. I don't
understand why path would be ignored in context.xml but that is the
way it is, and I wasn't looking at these lists when that decision was
taken.

Sorry

Wes

> Regardless, the OP is ignoring Mark's original point: the webapp is in
> violation of the spec by trying to create files within its deployment
> directory - that's always a bad idea.

Yeah I know but I was trying to find a solution anyway.