I am using Tomcat 7.0 on a Windows 2003 Server 64-bit OS. I'm using the
default settings for the web.xml file for session-timeout (30 minutes),
but for some reason, the sessions aren't timing out at this point for
users of the web app. Is there some reason why this setting would be
ignored? I'm using Tomcat 7.0 with an InetSoft business intelligence
implementation.

Debbie Shapiro
Data Warehouse Manager
Cardiac Science Corporation * 3303 Monte Villa Parkway, Bothell, WA
98021
Office: 425.402.2233

Cardiac Science [NASDAQ: CSCX] provides defibrillation, ECG, stress,
rehab, and Holter devices that connect to EMR and HIS systems. Ask for
our Burdick(r), HeartCentrix(r), Powerheart(r), and Quinton(r) products,
services, supplies - and about our new products!

Visit our frequently updated blog at http://cardiacscience.com/blog