On 17/09/2010 16:57, Shantanu Pavgi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a Apache http server and a Tomcat server configured using AJP
> connector (mod_proxy_ajp). The http server serves HTML/PHP pages and also
> proxies Java webapp requests to back-end Tomcat server.
> System config:
>  * Both servers are running as Virtual Machines
>  * CentOS 5.4
>  * Apache Tomcat 6.0.26 and Sun JDK 1.6
>  * Apache http: 2.2.3 (it's old, but that's what comes with default CentOS
> repo)

If you really have 2.2.3 and not a 2.2.3 that's been patched
subsequently, then you're at risk of running into bugs in mod_proxy_ajp
that have already been patched.

2.2.3 was the first release version containing that module and it was
definitely buggy, so you really need to look at upgrading HTTPD before
expending more time trying to solve the problem.