From: Darryl Lewis [mailto:darryl.le...@unsw.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 5:54 PM
To: Mendiratta, Shashank; Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: How ot monitor hung tomcat/apache processes?

It depends on the application you are running, but a simple test would
be to access the webpage (ensuring part of it is served from Tomcat, not
apache) and check for an expected response.

For example, a simple jsp page that prints out "ok"
You can then do a wget, and check for that string.

Cheers.

On 22/09/10 10:13 PM, "Mendiratta, Shashank"