> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net]
> Subject: Re: tomcat connection pool - status and future?

> To answer your question of markt: tomcat-dbcp has stagnated due
> to lack of interest from the Tomcat dev team itself.

Also note that Filip is off on National Guard duty for some extended period of
time, so his ability to continue development at the moment is rather limited.

> Does your legal team know that these messages are archived and
> re-published? They might have a stroke if they knew... :)

Now that would be a positive outcome, wouldn't it?  (I'm also struggling with a
legal department that seems to be blissfully unaware of how OSS actually works.)

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.