arnaud icard wrote:

It's working for every applications except the appli2.
The appli2 interprets the index.jsp which redirects to http://appli2.domain.fr/stylesheets/welcome.faces. At this point I have a 404 error : /The requested resource (/stylesheets/cas.faces) is not available./

How could it interprets the index.jsp but then cannot find the /stylesheets/welcome.faces ?
Does it come from my configuration or may it come from the application ?

Hi.
I have no idea if this may be the cause of the problem, but I notice a discrepancy between what you are writing, and the error message.
It is not complaining about the "welcome.faces", but about not finding the
"cas.faces".
May it be that there is a link in "welcome.faces" which should point to "cas.faces", but is incorrect ?