On 12/10/2010 06:53, Karthik Nanjangude wrote:
> Hi
>
>>> Are you connecting through a firewall?
>
> No Firewall ( ALL of these server's are behind the Firewall and the servers
> are available thru a local hub )
>
> I am able to use Putty (SSH Port 22) to connect to that server for other
> Activities as Start /Srop of TOMCAT 6.0.29 .

There was more than one question in my email.  I'm not playing
chase-the-answer with you, please answer all questions in future.

> How have you set the JMX this time, as below?

Are you connecting through a firewall?

>> Note :
>> Earlier I had configured the same for UNIX / Windows for JConsole  to Tomcat
>> 6.0.14

Also: what details are you putting into the JConsole client instance?
Are you specifying a host and a port, or are you specifying a full
'service' URI?

E.g.
service:jmx:rmi://www.hostname.com:port1/jndi/rmi://www.hostname.com:port2/jmxrmi