----- Mensagem original ----
De: "Caldarale, Charles R" <chuck.caldar...@unisys.com>
Para: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 15 de Outubro de 2010 13:37:12
Assunto: RE: Res: JSESSIONID Cookie handle customizing

> From: Juliano Daloia de Carvalho [mailto:judac2...@yahoo.com.br]
> Subject: Res: Res: JSESSIONID Cookie handle customizing

> I need to change the value of the sessionID.

Why?  Using a separate parameter or cookie to hold your specific additional
information would seem to be a much more workable solution - assuming you even
need to do that.  You could just store the additional information in the
session
object, and not bother with sending it over the wire.

- Chuck

attachments from all computers.