----- Mensagem original ----
De: Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Para: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 15 de Outubro de 2010 13:56:07
Assunto: Re: Res: Res: JSESSIONID Cookie handle customizing

On 15/10/2010 17:47, Juliano Daloia de Carvalho wrote:
> Chuck, I can't say explicit why I need to use this info on the session. but
> is

> related with security issues.
>
> and you are right, is much more plausible to make this as you said, but I
> can't afford to do that.

If you need to control the session ID then the right way to do this is
to extend the Manager and override generateSessionId(). Anything else is
going to be fragile, particularly when you factor in that Tomcat will
change the session ID on authentication to prevent session fixation.

Mark