When users connect to our Tomcat 6.0.29 using Google Chrome, they get this warning when they click the security icon:

"The connection had to be retried using SSL 3.0. This typically means that the server is using very old software and may have other security issues."

Tomcat is configured using this:

<Connector port="xxx" address="xxxx" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
maxThreads="100" scheme="https" secure="true" enableLooks="false" compression="on"
               keystoreFile="xxxx/certificate.keystore" keystorePass="xxxx"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />

I believe we are using OpenSSL 0.9.8f on Solaris 10. Not sure how to tell which SSL library tomcat is using.

How do I fix this? We have to support multiple browser/versions: IE6, IE7, IE8, FF, Chrome... so whatever solution should allow for this.

--
- --
Robert La Ferla

This message (and any attachments) contains confidential information and is
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action based on this message, is strictly
prohibited.