On 10/15/2010 1:12 PM, Maximilian Stocker wrote:
There are some issues with Chrome regarding SSL, essentially Chrome is more
restrictive than other browsers and will get upset with proxied connections etc.

For example
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=6cbb881fc85406f4&hl=en

Especially see reply #2 there. Are you sure that your problem isn't related to
that?

I did clear all my Chrome settings and restarted Chrome. I am using Chrome 6.0.472.63 on Windows XP. Unless I'm looking at the wrong reply?

--
- --
Robert La Ferla

This message (and any attachments) contains confidential information and is
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action based on this message, is strictly
prohibited.