On 23/10/2010 06:44, rujin raj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My Company gave one assignment to upgrade the present setup. Herewith I
> explained my present setup. I am expecting your help and suggestion to
> finish this job.

So let me see if I understand the situation.
- Your company is *paying* you to do a job you don't know how to do.
- You are expecting us to help you for *free*

Hmm. I must confess I'm not really feeling the urge to be particularly
helpful right now. That said, I suggest you start with this:

Then this:
http://slash7.com/2006/12/22/vampires/

> Please clarify my following doubts.

To pick on something that continually drives me mad. You don't have
doubts (well you might, but what you then list are not doubts). You have
questions.

Read http://tomcat.apache.org carefully. I suggest you pay particular
attention to the list of links down the left-hand side. Two of them are
particularly relevant.

> 1) How can I check the Version of Tomcat is 32 bit or 64 bit version?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=64-bit+version+of+Tomcat+for+Windows

etc.

Mark