> From: Marwan Kandeel [mailto:marwan.kand...@bupa.com.sa]
> Subject: Re: Have a Problem Importing an SSL Certificate

> You do this SSL process by running batches. So you actually do
> not have access to tomcat interface. I think the system is built
> on tomcat 5.5.

You will still need to find out if the Tomcat in question is running with APR
as its <Connector> mechanism; the SSL setup is completely different when using
APR.

You might want to experiment with a locally installed Tomcat first, just to
verify that the certificate and procedure is viable.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.