Hi Leon,

Thanks for your suggestion and sorry for responding so late. I had to take a
break from this issue at least for a day. I had been working on this for 3
days in a row and barely sleeping at night, because of the crashes. As soon
as I saw my installation not crashing, I needed to take a rest.

I'm already using www.YourKit.com for now. It is not free, I guess I will
not buy it finally if I totally solve my problem. But for now, while in the
trial period, I'm using it and it is great! But as soon as it ends, I will
definitely try Jmap/Jhat as you suggested.

If