Hi Mark, Chris, and all the gurus,

I haven't applied this change yet, but something good is happening: Right
now, my Tomcat installation is running fine!
So given that I havent made any changes to my code, I guess my problem is
that sometimes when I stop my website, something goes wrong and not al the
resources get liberated. I had noticed some warnings about that indeed. So I
guess my problem was not the static/dynamic pages cache as I thought when
using the profiler, or they way the DBMS is handled, or any other issue in
my programming. As you said from the beginning, when you said that the 10MB
cache should not be a problem.
So now, given that right now the server is runnning fine, I guess I should
concentrate on the problem that sometimes happen when stopping my website.

WARs and