From: declan harrison [mailto:harrison.dec...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat 6.0.24 - Should send body As Chunked Response but
> sometimes sends it back Un-Chunked

> > Do you have any part of the response stored as an
> > instance field in your servlet?

> Yes I have a reference to the HttpServletResponse,
> response.getOutputStream(), which I close when Im done.

Fatal error - don't ever do that.  Multiple threads running through your
servlet will walk over each other.  It's fine to have local variables pointing
to objects related to a request or response, but having instance or static
variables do so is guaranteed to cause problems.  Remember that each servlet
(or filter) is instantiated *once* for the lifetime of the webapp, not once per
request.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.