Hi Gabriel,

These Step by Step Guides covers the installation of Apache Tomcat Connector
Jakarta on Windows 2003 and 2008 Server.

The name you chose for your product is confusing. IANAL, but I also think it is against the Apache License. Please read guidelines [1], section "What is the 'confusing similarity' or 'likelihood of confusion' test?"

I think that proper naming would be: *FooBarSomething* Connector for Apache Tomcat, but I recommend checking that on appropriate place [2]. Note that 'Jakarta' is a Top Level Project on ASF and it used to be umbrella project for Tomcat - which brings even more to the confusion.

-Ognjen

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/
[2] http://www.apache.org/legal/