On 07/12/2010 17:16, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 07/12/2010 14:35, Ognjen Blagojevic wrote:
>> Hi Gabriel,
>>
>>> These Step by Step Guides covers the installation of Apache
>>> Tomcat Connector Jakarta on Windows 2003 and 2008 Server.
>>
>> The name you chose for your product is confusing. IANAL, but I
>> also think it is against the Apache License. Please read guidelines
>> [1], section "What is the 'confusing similarity' or 'likelihood of
>>  confusion' test?"
>
> Yes that name is infringing. The issue is being handled off-list
> with the necessary ASF trademarks/legal folks having been made
> aware.

The folks at Nordic Edge responded brilliantly and have updated their
documentation as well as their pre-configured download package. My
thanks to them for such a prompt and helpful response and my apologies
for taking almost 24 hours to get the updated links posted to the users
list.

The updated links are:

*Step by Step Guide – Install the Nordic Edge pre-configured bundle of
the Apache Tomcat Connector for IIS on Windows 2003*
http://support.nordicedge.se/step-by-step-guide-install-the-nordic-edge-pre-configured-bundle-of-the-apache-tomcat-connector-for-iis-on-windows-2003

*Step by Step Guide – Install the Nordic Edge pre-configured bundle of the
Apache Tomcat Connector for IIS on Windows 2008*
http://support.nordicedge.se/step-by-step-guide-install-the-nordic-edge-pre-configured-bundle-of-the-apache-tomcat-connector-for-iis-on-windows-2008

Enjoy.

Mark