Hello together,

I've a problem with mod_jk (Apache2 + Tomcat 5.5).

Unfortunately if I try to request jsp-Files via Port 80 (Apache2) I only ge=
t the source code back.

But if I try to request the same files on port 8180 through Tomcat, the pag=
e is correctly displayed.

Here is the config I made:

/etc/apache2/workers.properties
workers.tomcat_home=3D/etc/tomcat5.5
workers.java_home=3D/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun
ps=3D/
worker.list=3Dworker1
worker.default.port=3D8009
worker.default.host=3Dlocalhost
worker.default.type=3Dajp13
worker.default.lbfactor=3D1

/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/jk.conf
# Where to find workers.properties
JkWorkersFile /etc/apache2/workers.properties

# Where to put jk logs
JkLogFile /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.log

# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
JkLogLevel info

# Select the log format

# JkOptions indicate to send SSL KEY SIZE,
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories

# JkRequestLogFormat set the request format
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"

# Send servlet for context / jsp-examples to worker named worker1
JkMount /jsp-examples worker1
# Send JSPs for context /jsp-examples/* to worker named worker1
JkMount /jsp-examples/* worker1

I copied the folder jsp-examples in my /var/www folder and now I tried to e=
xecute these scripts, but without success.

I don't know what to do further.

Michael