> From: Jeremy Monnet [mailto:jmon...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: tomcat 7 and context (migrating from 5.0)

> I tried that. The URL is still upper case ?

As it should be.

> I just have a process that generate a MYAPP.war (upper case)

So fix your broken process so it generates the correct name.

If you insist on using a webapp name that doesn't match the expected URL, then
you must keep the webapp *outside* of the <Host> appBase directory, and create
a conf/Catalina/[host]/[appName].xml file containing a <Context> element with a
docBase attribute that points to the deployed location.  Note that [appName]
above is what you want to appear in the URL.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.