1. I have posted the exact tags that i'm using in my hibernate.cfg.xml
2. regarding the BasicDataSource.getConnection in DBCP-1.2.2 ,I have not
mentioned username,password tag in my hibernate.cfg.xml so is there any
other bug?
3. Till now I have configured my files as asked by Chris & Mark
4. I'm configuring application specific requirements in the
D:\apache-tomcat-6.0.26\conf\context.xml
5. If the data source works out then I will configure META-INF\context.xml
for being project specific
6. I tried removing <property name="connection.pool_size">10</property>
7. The error still prevails-"Not supported by BasicDataSource"