Hi,

I'm developing a webapp and I would like to be able to display the list of
active sessions for that specific webapp, in a specific page, and I'd like to
get a detailed view: Session Id, Creation time, last activity, IP address,
username (in case he's authenticated)

I searched forums and the web, and found the way to get access to the
HttSession, by defining an HttpSessionListener. But I would like to get more
info, like what's made available through the manager interface.

I tried defining a Manager for the context
(org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager which is the default, btw), but
can't find a way to access it from the jsp.

I also tried casting the HttpSession retrieved in the HttpSessionListener,
without success.

Would you have any further suggestion?

Best regards

Jean-Noël Colin