2010/12/22 Jean-Noël Colin <jn.co...@gmail.com>:

> I also tried casting the HttpSession retrieved in the HttpSessionListener,
> without success.

That would be StandardSessionFacade, not a StandardSession.

> Would you have any further suggestion?

The manager webapp (aka HTMLManagerServlet) uses JMX. You may try
using it as well.

> Session Id, Creation time, last activity, IP address, username (in case he's
> authenticated)

There is no IP address information in a session, and "username" that
the Manager webapp displays is just a "Guessed User name" -- it looks
for certain attribute names in the session, in case an authentication
framework stored the information there.

You may implement a Filter (or Valve) that will "postprocess" a
request and extract the information you are looking for from there
(and store it as a session attribute, or put it in your own specific
component).

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko