Hello Andre Warnier,

Thanks for the response.

2) tell us what the platform is (O.S.)
-> it is solaris platform :- uname -a

SunOS 5.10 Generic_141414-10 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V890

3) if you can, also tell what
exact version of the mod_jk moduile you are using. You should be able
to find this in the message that Apache httpd prints in its error log
when it starts.

->mod_jk/1.2.28

3) in the configuration of Apache httpd, there must be configuration lines
starting with "Jk......".  Copy them here.

->LoadModule    jk_module  modules/mod_jk.so
JkWorkersFile /opt/web/apache/app/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile /opt/web/apache/app/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel trace
JkOptions +ForwardURIEscaped +ForwardURICompatUnparsed
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"
JkMount /* worker1

4) copy here the full content of the "workers.properties" file (comments
removed)

->workers.tomcat_home=/opt/app/tomcat/5.5.9

workers.java_home=/opt/app/j2sdk1.4.2_02/

worker.list=worker1

worker.worker1.type=ajp13

worker.worker1.host=localhost

worker.worker1.port=20209

worker.worker1.socket_keepalive=1

5) in the Tomcat conf/server.xml file, there is a <Connector> element with a
protocol=AJP.
Copy this <Connector> element here.

-> <!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
    <Connector port="20209"
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" protocol="AJP/1.3" />

6) if the platform is Unix/Linux, execute the following command and copy the
result here :
apache2ctl -V

->./apachectl -V
Server version: Apache/2.0.59
Server built:   Feb 18 2010 09:10:59
Server's Module Magic Number: 20020903:12
Server loaded:  APR 0.9.12, APR-UTIL 0.9.12
Compiled using: APR 0.9.12, APR-UTIL 0.9.12
Architecture:   32-bit
Server compiled with....
 -D APACHE_MPM_DIR="server/mpm/prefork"
 -D APR_HAS_SENDFILE
 -D APR_HAS_MMAP
 -D APR_HAVE_IPV6 (IPv4-mapped addresses enabled)
 -D APR_USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZE
 -D APR_USE_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE
 -D SINGLE_LISTEN_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT
 -D APR_HAS_OTHER_CHILD
 -D AP_HAVE_RELIABLE_PIPED_LOGS
 -D HTTPD_ROOT="/opt/web/apache/app/erib2b/"
 -D SUEXEC_BIN="/opt/web/apache/app/erib2b//bin/suexec"
 -D DEFAULT_PIDLOG="logs/httpd.pid"
 -D DEFAULT_SCOREBOARD="logs/apache_runtime_status"
 -D DEFAULT_LOCKFILE="logs/accept.lock"
 -D DEFAULT_ERRORLOG="logs/error_log"
 -D AP_TYPES_CONFIG_FILE="conf/mime.types"
 -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="conf/httpd.conf"

7)
if the platform is Unix/Linux, go to the "bin" directory of Tomcat,
execute the command "version.sh" and copy the result here.

-> Tomcat version is 5.5.9.

Please let me know in case i can provide more information.