You can troubleshoot scripts by adding -x to the first line.

For example, the first line in unix shell scripts is usually:

#/bin/sh

Change that to

#/bin/sh -x

That turns on echo so you can see each statement executed.

You may have to edit multiple scripts if one calls another.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
303 438-9585
www.mhsoftware.com