Hello Amol.

Amol Puglia wrote:
Hello Team,

I am having one application deployed on tomcat. The entire application is
working fine.

But one of the functionality * in the application * ie. file upload is not
working.
                                       ^
                                         !
As you say yourself above  ---------------

We are getting following error while uploading file. Also logs are having any
error messages when file upload gets unsuccesful.

Please guide me to resolve the issue.

Apache version is 5.5.9

There is no such thing.

JAVA Version is 1.4.2_02

That is more than 10 years old and no longer supported by Oracle (at the time it was released, it was still called Sun, and they did not even imagine then that they could one day be called Oracle).

HTTP Status 404 - /stcepmweb/servlet/com.stc.ePM.webint.ReceiveFileUploadServlet

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=http+error+404