From: Reinwald Warapen [mailto:reinwal...@directi.com]
Subject: Re: Why cant the the classes (in the jars) places in Tomcat/lib see
the classes from the webapp/WEB-INF/lib.
After reading the docs I figured that one work around would be to define
my web-app/lib in the common class loader section which can be defined
in catalina.properties.
If I read the above properly, I think you're suggesting that the common class
loader be responsible for loading classes from a webapp's WEB-INF/lib
directory; that would be a complete disaster.  Don't even think about it.

  - Chuck
Then how do you suggest going about it?

ClassLoader cl = manager.getContainer().getLoader().getClassLoader()
Class.forName( className, true, cl )

attachments from all computers.