Susan,
Are you wanting to only perform one (1) install of the Tomcat software?
What is the customer environment (O/S, etc.) that is imposing this requirement?
I am going to guess that it is possibly Windows, and not Linux.
But whichever, what you probably want is multiple instances of Tomcat running
off the same install.
This has been discussed many times on this list, and I think is documented in
the Tomcat docs.
Please conduct a search.
Also, if it is Windows, it's pretty easy to set up multiple services using the
service installer, so each can be controlled separately.
For ease of use by your users, I would suggest 3 different IPs/DNS names
assigned to the physical server with each Tomcat instance being configured for
one of them.
Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to
the sender or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your
system.